Thursday, August 31, 2023

Top 10 jokes of the 2023 Edinburgh Fringe


Advertisements


Edinburgh Fringe 2023, the funniest joke: Lorna Rose Treen's zookeeper pun: "I started dating a zookeeper, but it turned out he was a cheetah." ~Lorna Rose Treen. Here are the rest of the top 10 jokes: "The most British thing I've ever heard? A lady who said 'Well I'm sorry, but I don't apologise.'" ~Liz Guterbock. "Last year I had a great joke about inflation. But it's hardly worth it now." ~Amos Gill. "When women gossip we get called bitchy; but when men do it's called a podcast." ~Sikisa. "I thought I'd start off with a joke about The Titanic - just to break the ice." ~Masai Graham. "How do coeliac Germans greet each other? Gluten tag." ~Frank Lavender. "My friend got locked in a coffee place overnight. Now he only ever goes into Starbucks, not the rivals. He's Costa-phobic." ~Roger Swift. "I entered the 'How not to surrender' competition and I won hands down." ~Bennett Arron. "Nationwide must have looked pretty silly when they opened their first branch." ~William Stone. "My grandma describes herself as being in her 'twilight years' which I love because they're great films." ~Daniel Foxx. #joke Read more on page
https://jokesoftheday.net

Advertisements


No comments:

Post a Comment