Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Pineapple Jokes


Advertisements


June 27th is nternational Pineapple Day! Find some jokes about it! What do you get when you mix a Christmas tree and an iPad? A pineapple. Everyone thinks I’m weird because I’m addicted to ham and pineapple sandwiches. But that’s just Hawaii roll. What do you call a fat pineapple? A pineapple chunk. The next person that asks me for a pineapple juice, a cranberry juice and some lemonade with a slice of orange all in the same glass ... is gonna get a punch. A man goes to the doctor with a pineapple in his nose and bananas in his ears. He says, "Doctor, what’s wrong with me?" The doctor says, "Isn’t it obvious? You’re not eating properly." What is a bank card’s favourite fruit? A PIN-apple. Why did the strawberry go out with the pineapple? Because he couldn’t get a date. Why was the pineapple all alone? Because the banana split. My sister said that onions are the only food that can make you cry. So I threw a pineapple in her face. What do you get when you mix a pineapple with a snake? Ananas-conda. Where do you get pineapple milk from? From its pinenipples. A person was hit by a bus after he claimed pineapple goes with pizza. Also, I lost my bus license today. I once put rum and pineapple into CERN’s particle accelerator. Discovered the Piña Collider. #PineappleDay #InternationalPineappleDay #joke #doctor #christmas Read more on page https://jokesoftheday.net

Advertisements


No comments:

Post a Comment