Saturday, December 16, 2023

62 corny jokes to get you through Monday


Advertisements


* Do you have a Band-Aid? I have hurt myself while falling for you.
* You better direct that beauty elsewhere because you drive me up the wall.
* Girl, you're so stunning. I just forgot my pickup line.
* Your dad must be Liam Neeson because I'm Taken with you.
* If grapes make your skin beautiful, your home must be in a vineyard.
* How well did the phone propose to its girlfriend? He gave her a ring.
* You're like dandruff because I can't get you off my mind no matter how hard I try.
* Girl, do you know you're like asthma because you take my breath away?
* I am Microsoft. Can I crash at your place today?
* What do runners eat before a race? Nothing, they fast.
* I know what you did last summer. Do you want to do the same during the winter?
* Hey honey, do you want to hear a joke about construction? Never mind, I'm still working on it.
* What did that little boat tell the yacht? Hey, can I interest you in a row-mance?
* What did the guy with the broken leg say to the nurse? I have a clutch on you.
* What do you call two birds that are in love? Tweet hearts.
* What do you call a person with a rubber toe? Roberto.
* Why do melons have weddings? Because they cantaloupe.
* Why should you not fall in love with a pastry chef? He will desert you.
* What name is given to a factory that only markets passable products? A satisfactory.
* What does a ghost call his friend? My ghoul friend.
* Knock knock? Who is there? Paul. Paul, who? I'm Paul, in love with you.
* Are you casting for Wonder Woman? Because I have the perfect role.
* Are you feeling guilty about global warming? Because your hotness is melting the world.
* Will you kiss me, or should I lie to my diary?
* Hey girl, is that an earthquake, or have you just shaken my world?
* It seems I am addicted to yes and am allergic to no. So what's it going to be?
* Do you believe in love on first sight, or should I pass by you again?
* I may not be a professional, but we would look cute together in a photo.
* Girl, I need CPR after seeing your face.
* My job is secure. No one else needs it.
* It would be best to never break up with a goalie because he's the keeper.
* Do you have a date for Valentine's Day? Yes, it is on the 14th.
* What happened when two lovely vampires went on their first date? It was love at first bite.
* Why should you not marry a tennis player? Because love means nothing to them.
* What is the difference between marriage and love? Love is blind, while marriage is an eye-opener.
* My girlfriend works at the zoo. She is a keeper.
* I said I love you so much. I can't live without you. My girlfriend asked me, "Is it you talking or the beer?" I innocently answered her, "I was talking to the beer."
* Love is like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and you wondered about Y?
* Do you know love is telling someone to go to hell and worrying about them reaching their safe?
* Please don't laugh at your girlfriend's choices because you're one of them.
* I love to tell my girlfriend, the house boss, by holding the mirror before her face.
* I said to my girlfriend she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised.
* What did the cat say to her girlfriend? You're perfect for me.
* What do you call two cupids who are in love? A match made in heaven.
* What did one watermelon tell the other watermelon? You're the only one in melons.
* Why did the man accuse his wife of robbery? She stole his heart.
* Who has a date on Valentine's Day? The calendar.
* When you fall in love with a chef, you get buttered up.
* The hopeless romantic baker told his dough, I knead you.
* The tightrope walker found love through online dating.
* Is it hot in here, or are you busy raising the temperature?
* Girl, give me back my heart because it seems you stole it when I first set my eyes on you.
* Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? He had nobody to go with.
* What did the shark tell the other while eating clownfish? Wow, this tastes funny.
* Girl, what do you call a magician dog? Labracadabrador.
* What do you call a pony with a cough? A little hoarse.
* I saw two zombies on a date, and they said romance is dead.
* The lion broke up with his girlfriend since she was a cheetah.
* Your name must be WiFi because I am feeling a strong connection.
* Babe, you turn my floppy disk into a hard drive.
* What do you say to your single friends on Valentine's Day? Happy independence day.
* I told my boyfriend to text me when he reached home. He must be homeless.







#joke #monday #beer #short


Read more on page
https://jokesoftheday.net

Advertisements


No comments:

Post a Comment