Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Midweek Mirth: A Collection of Short Jokes to Propel You to Friday


Advertisements


Did you hear about the terrible sinking of the cargo ship which was carrying shoes? Thousands of soles were lost to the sea that day.


I've found something my wife's bum doesn't look big in... The distance!


My wife says the salad I make tends to be a bit on the "dry" side. It's definitely something that needs addressing.


I went on a date with a girl who said she loved animals.
I said, "I work with animals every day."
She said, "That's so sweet. What do you do?"
I replied, "I'm a butcher!"

Scientists got bored after watching the Earth turn after 24 hours…
So they called it a day!

What’s the difference between a camera and a sock?
A camera takes photos, and a sock takes five toes.

Whats the best gift to give someone? A broken Drum. Nobody can beat it.






#joke #short


Read more on page
https://jokesoftheday.net

Advertisements


No comments:

Post a Comment